Premium Data Network Solution for Mission Critical Traffic
- Business Grade Service Level Agreement with Uptime Guarantee of 99.95%
- Guaranteed bandwidth options for business
- Superior solution for customers with multiple office locations sharing business critical data
- Powered by the most advanced enterprise grade network in Australia
- Symmetrical upload and download to support business use
- Customer reporting on bandwidth and usage patterns
- Static IP Address for Networking
- 24 x 7 Technical Support with Experienced Engineers
The premier data communications solution
Our SHDSL product is provided by the largest carrier in Australia. This product has been built specifically for companies that use networks to share business critical resources between locations. With a Service Level Agreement on uptime, targets for jitter, latency and packet loss you can be confident you are purchasing the best available solution for your business’ network.
Many providers do not offer Service Level Agreements around bandwidth; but we do. We also realize that for mission critical programs across a network have stable and consistent bandwidth is important. We will be happy to assist you in scoping bandwidth options for your network needs.
Reliability and support
The underlying network is separate from consumer networks. This network has been built using best-of-breed technology with a highly redundant national Ethernet backbone. If network issues occur these can be dealt with swiftly by our expert engineers and support provided to your business 24 x 7.
Choose Your Plan
|Speed||Plan||Installation Fee||Monthly Fee|
|Lite – Unlimited Internal||$660.00||$359.00|
|Standard – Unlimited Internal||$660.00||$399.00|
|Lite – Unlimited Internal||$660.00||$459.00|
|Standard – Unlimited Internal||$660.00||$519.00|
|Lite – Unlimited Internal||$1,320.00||$589.00|
|Standard – Unlimited Internal||$1,320.00||$769.00|
|Lite – Unlimited Internal||$2,035.00||$959.00|
|Standard – Unlimited Internal||$2,035.00||$1,099.00|
* Free installation offer expires 31st December 2012
Things You Should Know
1. All prices quoted are inclusive of GST. 2. SHDSL Speeds are theoretical maximum speeds based on Telstra tests. Actual speeds may be less due to a number of factors including network configuration, line quality & length, exchange type, customer premises interference, traffic, hardware and software. 3. This product does not come with internet access however all traffic between SHDSL WAN sites is unlimited. A separate connection is required for internet access. 4. Static IP address provided. 5. Network Uptime guarantee of 99.9%. Rebate calculated as 1 day of service access fee credited for each hour of network downtime over and above the guaranteed level. Network downtime does not include faults in the underlying service from the exchange to the customer premises or any faults in the customers own network. Rebate must be claimed using our Standard Rebate Application Form within 3 months. Rebate will be applied as a credit against your bill. Maximum rebate available is the minimum monthly charge for the service. 6. Acceptable Usage Policy Applies. 7. Pricing quoted is for services in a zone 1 exchange area. If service falls under a zone 2 or zone 3 location pricing is avaliable on request. 8. Free Installation offer expires 31st December 2012.
We supply the best networks, backed up with our unbeatable personalised service, delivered without any contracts while supporting your local community.
Download our SHDSL Private WAN Product Sheet
View Critical information about all of our products and plans